This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Scale model recreating the Oldsmobile 442 winner of the 1980 Daytona 500 Miles, driven by none other than Buddy Baker. The kit includes, as usual in the Salvinos JR models, a fully detailed interior, as well as the whole engine and bay. It also includes chrome parts such as radiators, rims, and various parts for the engine and interior. But the spectacular part of all is, without any doubts, the decal sheet !!!!! It is simply fantastic
Additional details for the Oldsmobile 442 Gray Ghost
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Salvinos JR Models in 1/25 scale with reference SALVINOS-002 (also listed as BBO1980D).
- Belongs to the Ranier-Lundy Racing Team.
- Raced at the Daytona 500 miles in 1980.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 162 mm x 235 mm x 100 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 425 g.
- Featured in newsletter 427.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.