This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Set of red and blue colors formulated for painting the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP by Tamiya. It is served in two 30ml paint bottles, ready for airbrush use.
Additional details for the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP Red - Blue
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1662.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14138.
- Package measures 85 mm x 60 mm x 40 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 172 g.
- Product contains 2 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 426.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.