All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Set of red and blue colors formulated for painting the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP by Tamiya. It is served in two 30ml paint bottles, ready for airbrush use.
Additional details for the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP Red - Blue
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1662.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14138.
- Package measures 91 mm x 66 mm x 46 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 172 g.
- Product contains 2 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 426, 433 and 440.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.