This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Ducati 750
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/9 scale with reference MFH-K743 (also listed as K743 and K-743).
- Raced at the Imola 200 Mile Race in 1972.
- Includes CNC metal parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 263 mm x 355 mm x 104 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1423 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 426.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.