This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Fantastic 1/9 scale reproduction of the Ducati 750 as it raced in Imola in the 200-mile race held in 1972. The model includes the usual Model Factory Hiro parts list, featuring the chain to be built link by link, wheels to be assembled one spoke after another, vacuum formed bubble, dozens of rivets, the whole engine made of white metal, etc.
Additional details for the Ducati 750
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/9 scale with reference MFH-K743 (also listed as 4580011507430, K743 and K-743).
- Raced at the Imola 200 Mile Race in 1972.
- Includes CNC metal parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 263 mm x 177 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 875 g.
- Box barcode 4580011507430 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 426 and 436.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.