This spray paint is extremely useful for painting large surfaces. The paint is a synthetic lacquer that cures in a short period of time. Each can contains 100ml of paint, which is enough to fully cover 2 or 3, 1/24 scale sized car bodies. Tamiya spray paints are not affected by acrylic or enamel paints. Therefore, following the painting of the entire assembly, details can be added or picked out using enamel and/or acrylic paints. Remember to shake well before using.
Cobalt green paint spray specially formulated by Tamiya to paint the Vaillant sponsored Porsche 934 Turbo. It is time-limited and unit-limited paint reference.
Additional details for the Cobalt Green TS-102
- Manufactured by Tamiya with reference TAM85102 (also listed as 4950344851027, 89974 and TS-102).
- To be used with Revell reference REV07032, or Tamiya references TAM12056 and TAM24334.
- Package measures 62 mm x 115 mm x 62 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Box barcode 4950344851027 (GTIN/EAN)
- Product contains 1 x 100ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 424.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.