Decoration of the Lotus Ford Type 78 driven by Gunnar Nilsson at the 1977 Japanese Formula 1 Grand Prix, sponsored by Imperial International. The decal has been designed for replacing the aged decals included in the seasoned Tamiya kit. Includes tobacco advertising.
Additional details for the Lotus Ford Type 78
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/20 scale with reference SHK-D414.
- Belongs to the Lotus Team.
- Raced at the Japanese Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1977.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM20004 and TAM20065.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 147 mm x 217 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 7 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.