You can't assemble the Tamiya model of the fantastic Honda CBR1000RR-R without making use of this upgrade for the front fork and rear shock. And why? Well, because Tamiya is able to even improve their plastic injection of the model parts using turned and anodized metal parts, right as they are manufactured and used in real motorcycles. And frankly, the difference is HIGHLY noticeable.
Additional details for the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP
front fork set:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/12 scale with reference TAM12690 (also listed as 4950344126903 and 12690).
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14138.
- Includes metal parts, plastic parts, turned metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 90 mm x 90 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 19 g.
- Box barcode 4950344126903 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 435.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.