This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New Tamiya scale model kit, this time recreating the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP. In the box you will find an endless pile of plastic parts, since the engine is completely exploded and detailed, as well as the rest of the motorcycle parts. Don't let her run away!!
Additional details for the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/12 scale with reference TAM14138 (also listed as 4950344141388 and 14138).
- Raced at the Superbike World Championship in 2019.
- Includes metal parts, paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 349 mm x 73 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 458 g.
- Box barcode 4950344141388 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 420.
Paints recommended by Tamiya / SpotModel for this product:
Introduced in 2019 at the Milan Motor Show, this bike has a very marked 'circuit' orientation, with a 1,000 cm3 inline four-cylinder engine with the same bore / stroke ratio as the MotoGP RC213V, aerodynamic fairings generating a 0.27 drag coefficient unmatched by other motorcycles in the series, a wealth of electronic ride assistance, and an Akrapovi
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.