This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Time-limited and unit-limited reedition.
Additional details for the Williams Honda FW11B
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K473 (also listed as K473 and K-473).
- Belongs to the Williams Grand Prix Engineering Team.
- Raced at the Japanese Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1987.
- Includes CNC metal parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 300 mm x 450 mm x 100 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1500 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 422.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.