600 grit sandpaper made of aluminum oxide deposited in a soft and flexible sponge. This fantastic solution is intended for use on both plastic and white metal, aluminum, photo-etched parts, brass, steel, etc. The flexibility of the sponge allows perfect finishes on curved surfaces as well as corners. It can be easily cut with scissors, and can be used with water to improve abrasion.
Additional details for the Sanding sponge sheet 600
- Manufactured by Tamiya with reference TAM87148 (also listed as 4950344871483 and 87148).
- Package includes 1 units.
- Package measures 120 mm x 140 mm x 5 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
- Box barcode 4950344871483 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 423.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.