Livery for the Ford Escort RS1600 Mk I that finished second in the 1973 RAC rally, that you can now recreate with these decals and with of the Belkits kits of this classic Ford car.
Additional details for the Ford Escort RS1600 Mk I
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-329 (also listed as 329 and REJI329).
- Raced at the Daily Mirror RAC Rally in 1973.
- To be used with Belkits references BEL006, BEL-006, BEL007 and BEL-007.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 220 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 19 g.
- Featured in newsletters 420 and 431.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.