This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New reedition of this fantastic MFH kit, in very limited quantities
. If you want it, do not hesitate a second
to order yours now
Additional details for the Lotus Ford Type 77
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/20 scale with reference MFH-K252 (also listed as K252 and K-252).
- Belongs to the Lotus Team.
- Raced at the South African Formula 1 Grand Prix and the ROC - Race of the Champions in 1976.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 175 mm x 260 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 420.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.