Decoration for the BMW M3 E30 as it raced the 24 Hours of SPA in 1990. It includes number #25, corresponding to the car that won the race, and number #24, belonging to the vehicle that finished in second place.
Additional details for the BMW M3 E30
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-328 (also listed as 328, 0327 and REJI327).
- Raced at the 24 Hours SPA Francorchamps in 1990.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits references B24007, Aoshima 098196 and B24019.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 218 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 11 g.
- Featured in newsletter 419.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.