This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Porsche 935/78 Moby Dick
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K740 (also listed as 4580011507409, K740 and K-740).
- Belongs to the Martini International Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1978.
- Includes CNC metal parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 425 mm x 280 mm x 160 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2577 g.
- Box barcode 4580011507409 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 420.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.