The gorgeous Porsche Kremer 935 K2 driven by John Winter in the 13th edition of the Nurburgring 300Km held at Germany on April 1st and 2nd in 1978 , race in which he finished in ninth position 7 minutes after the winner.
Additional details for the Porsche Kremer 935 K2
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-325 (also listed as 325, 0325 and REJI325).
- Belongs to the Kremer Racing Team.
- Raced at the 300 Kms Nürburgring in 1978.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits references B24015, 105108 and aos10510.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 8 g.
- Featured in newsletter 421.
Paints recommended by Reji Model / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.