Decoration for the Beemax / Aoshima scale model of the Toyota Corolla Levin AE92 of Group A during it participation in several tests of the Japanese touring car championship in 1989.
Additional details for the Toyota Corolla Levin AE92 Group A
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by SK Decals in 1/24 scale with reference SK-24103.
- Raced at the JTC InterTEC championship Fuji Speedway in 1989.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits references B24010 and Aoshima 098240.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 187 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.