All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Additional details for the Peugeot 206 WRC 2003 Rally Red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1487.
- To be used with Reji Model reference REJI-062, or Renaissance Models references TK24-113, TK24-155 and TK24-179, or Tamiya reference TAM24267.
- Package measures 43 mm x 80 mm x 43 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 140 g.
- Product contains 1 x 60ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 415 and 416.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.