This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Fantastic reproduction of the Ferrari 512S that raced in Sebring 12 hours in 1970, finally in 1/43 scale. As usual at Tameo, the kit includes an metal parts listing, vacuum formed parts, admission trumpets made in turned aluminum, and the full-color instructions that will guide you through the assembly of this gorgeous car.
Additional details for the Ferrari 512S
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference MTG003.
- Raced at the 12 Hours Sebring in 1970.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 83 mm x 116 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 247 g.
- Featured in newsletters 409 and 422.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.