Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer
Decoration of the Toyota 88C sponsored by taka-Q as it raced the 24 Hours of le Mans in 1988, replacing the aged decals of your old Hasegawa kit.
Additional details for the Toyota 88C Group C
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D408.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1988.
- To be used with Hasegawa reference 20416.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 146 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
- Featured in newsletter 417.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.