Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer
Decoration of the Toyota 85C sponsored by Warpzone as it raced the 1985 season, designed to be used on the Toyota 84C scale model by Tamiya.
Additional details for the Toyota 85C
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D405.
- Raced at the Japan GT Championship JGTC in 1985.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24053, 2453 and TAM24289.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 146 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 417.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.