Decoration of the Porsche Kremer 935 K3 of the Kremer team during their participation in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1979. The decoration is designed to be used with Nunu kits.
Additional details for the Porsche Kremer 935 K3
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-323 (also listed as 323, 0323 and REJI323).
- Belongs to the Kremer Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1979.
- To be used with Nunu reference PN24006.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletters 412 and 425.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.