This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints. Another good product at SpotModel!.
The Ebbro model of the Lotus Ford 91 delights us with an extensive and complete exploded view, where its Ford Cosworth DFV V8 engine
is fully visible if we choose to remove the engine cover. The monocoque is also beautifully detailed, which will delight all lovers of well-fitting model kits. Just remind you that the tobacco advertising decals are not included
in the model.
Additional details for the Lotus Ford Type 91
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Ebbro in 1/20 scale with reference EBR20019 (also listed as 4526175200190 and 20019).
- Belongs to the Lotus Team.
- Raced at the Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1982.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions, painting instructions and does NOT include tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 190 mm x 290 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 403 g.
- Box barcode 4526175200190 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 421, 427 and 530.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.