This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
One most desired kits by us all, improving by far the seasoned BMW M3 kit by Fujimi. The kit includes race slicks, chromed parts, decals with two different versions, and many more features. Do you dare?
Additional details for the BMW M3 E30 Sport Evolution II Group A
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Nunu in 1/24 scale with reference PN24014 (also listed as NU-24014 and PN-24014).
- Raced at the Japan Touring Car Championship (JTCC) and the Guia Race of Macau in 1991 and 1993.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits reference B24019.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 215 mm x 325 mm x 68 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 384 g.
- Featured in newsletters 418 and 449.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.