Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Toyota Celica GT-Four ST165 Group A
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Nunu in 1/24 scale with reference PN24015 (also listed as NU-24015).
- Raced at the Tour de France Automobile - Tour de Corse in 1991.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 220 mm x 325 mm x 68 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 390 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 409 and 418.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.