Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
A true myth of French motoring, the Bugatti B35 dominated the Grand Prix in the late 1920s and early 1930s, competing with brands such as Mercedes and Maserati. The detailing of the kit is incredible, with parts in white metal, resin, photo-etched, turned metal parts, rubber tires, decals, sheets that imitate leather and various types of cables to reproduce the original model with great detail. Once finished, both sides
of the engine cover are operational
to see the engine area. This reference of the MFH model allows you to recreate three of the units participating in the Monaco Grand Prix of 1929 and 1930
, among them the winners of both editions, William Grover-Williams' number #12 in 1929 and René Dreyfus's number #22 in 1930. His dominance was such that in the 1930 Monaco GP the only five cars that crossed the finish line were Bugatti... and in the classification, counting the vehicles with the most laps, the top ten
were from the French brand.
Additional details for the Bugatti Type 35
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K736 (also listed as 4580011507362, K736 and K-736).
- Raced at the Gran Premio de Mónaco in 1929 and 1930.
- Includes CNC metal parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 260 mm x 355 mm x 95 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1495 g.
- Box barcode 4580011507362 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 409, 435 and 531.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.