This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Bugatti Type 35
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K736 (also listed as K736 and K-736).
- Raced at the Gran Premio de Mónaco in 1929 and 1930.
- Includes CNC metal parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 275 mm x 415 mm x 152 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2636 g.
- Featured in newsletter 409.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.