Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer
Newly designed and freshly Japan printed decals for replacing the aged decals in your Tamiya kit.
Additional details for the Jaguar XJR-9 LM
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D401.
- Belongs to the Silk Cut Works Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1989.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM24084.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions, painting instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 146 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 12 g.
- Featured in newsletters 408 and 417.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.