This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Re-edition of the seasoned Esci kit. which even though it is a veteran is veeeery interesting. The model includes a fully detailed engine and the front hood is operational. And if that wasn't enough, the decals have been designed and printed by Cartograf.
Additional details for the Mercedes Benz 450 SLC
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/24 scale with reference 3632 (also listed as 8001283036320).
- Raced at the Rally Bandama in 1979.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 242 mm x 344 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 327 g.
- Box barcode 8001283036320 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 404, 439 and 446.
The Mercedes SLC is a luxury coupe produced by the German car manufacturer between 1971 and the early 1980’s. Its development was based upon the earlier launched Roadster model and was characterized by a harmonious and elegant design. The 450 SLC was equipped with a 4520 cm3 V8 engine capable of 225 HP. This high performance was successfully combined with refined styling and the ‘Premium’ quality furnishings selected for the vehicle interior that reinforced the SLC luxury branding in the marketplace. The vehicle was further adapted from the mainstream consumer model to the production of a sports version for car rallying competitions. The chassis was the same, but the rally version introduced a roll-bar, competition rims and aluminium parts and components to reduce the overall weight. All of these factors contributed to increased performance and rallying successes such as the Mintex Rally victory in 1978.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.