This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New reedition of the veteran Protar kit. Inside the box you will find a very interesting parts list. For instance, the chain is broken down link by link. The rims are dissected in two parts, which will allow you, if you want to make your life a bit more complicated, to replace the spokes with others made of metal. Even THE huge piston comes fully detailed !!
Additional details for the Yamaha Tenere 600cc
motorbike scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/9 scale with reference 4642 (also listed as 8001283046428).
- Raced at the Paris Dakar Rally in 1986.
- Includes metal parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 241 mm x 373 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 497 g.
- Box barcode 8001283046428 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 404, 415, 416 and 426.
The Yamaha XT was a reference for motorcycle production in the 1980s. Characterized by its off-road and “enduro” design, the Japanese motorcycle was produced in several versions with different chassis solutions and different powertrains. Among the range, one of the most famous versions was the XT 600 Ténéré, equipped with the most powerful single-cylinder engine available from the brand. Based on its confident design, which achieved impressive commercial success, a special version called the “660” was built to compete in off-road and endurance races such as the Paris-Dakar and the Pharaohs Rally. The displacement of the engine increased to 634 cc, the suspension was improved with "Ohlins" components, the air and oil filters were changed for specific ones for extreme weather conditions, and a large fuel tank was mounted that characterized its "muscular” and “eye-catching” design.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.