This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Re-edition of the seasoned Protar kit. Includes a mind blowing parts listing, as well as decals with tobacco sponsors, rubber tires, fabric for the seat and the tool case, and chromed plastic parts.
Additional details for the BMW R80 G/S 1000
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Italeri in 1/9 scale with reference 4641 (also listed as 8001283046411).
- Raced at the Paris Dakar Rally in 1985.
- Includes metal parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions, painting instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 241 mm x 373 mm x 96 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 565 g.
- Box barcode 8001283046411 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 404, 435 and 440.
Paints recommended by Italeri / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.