Detail set for the 2009 Yamaha YZR-M1 made by Tamiya. It includes the front fork in turned metal, spring for the rear swingarm, photo-etched parts for the radiator, and various metal parts to detail the handlebar.
Additional details for the Yamaha YZR-M1
detail up set:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/12 scale with reference TAM12636 (also listed as 4950344126361 and 12636).
- Raced in 2009.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14117, TAM14119 and TAM14120.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts and turned metal parts.
- Package measures 186 mm x 95 mm x 10 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 19 g.
- Box barcode 4950344126361 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 410.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.