A solvent-based, fast-dry paint developed for use on plastics, resins, photoetched parts, white metal parts and more. The 14ml tin covers approx. 0.3m2 depending on coat thickness, and you can brush it straight from the tin. Airbrush with a suitable thinner such as Humbrol Enamel Thinners, in which case two thin coats are better than one thick coat. Dry to touch in 20-40 mins, leave up to 24 hours for hard dry.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Aluminium metallic gray enamel type paint.
Additional details for the Aluminium 56
- Manufactured by Humbrol with reference HUMBROL-56 (also listed as 50723829, AA0610 and 56).
- Package measures 44 mm x 44 mm x 41 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 27 g.
- Box barcode 50723829 (GTIN/EAN)
- Product contains 1 x 14ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 407.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.