This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The Williams Renault FW16 was a highly technological
car for its time, and the complicated carbon fiber parts that defined the car were a good proof of it. Model Factory Hiro has reproduced in 1/20 scale this fascinating Formula 1 using state-of-the-art designing, printing, molding, resin casting and white metal forging technologies. Absolutely amazing!!
Additional details for the Williams Renault FW16
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/20 scale with reference MFH-K737 (also listed as K737 and K-731).
- Belongs to the Williams Grand Prix Engineering Team.
- Raced at the Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1994.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 177 mm x 260 mm x 73 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 950 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 406.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.