Do you like motorbikes?
Are you a high-flying modeler? In that case do NOT miss this exclusive scale model
of one of the most interesting and beautiful record-hunting motorcycles of the last century.
Additional details for the Indian Burt Munro Special
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/9 scale with reference MFH-K734 (also listed as 4580011507348, K734 and K-734).
- Raced at the Speed record in 1962.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 310 mm x 440 mm x 145 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1626 g.
- Box barcode 4580011507348 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 406.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.