Decoration of the two official Mazda 767 during their participation at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1998. You can use the decals on any of the different Hasegawa kits.
Additional details for the Mazda 767
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC1226 (also listed as 4545310018889 and DC1226).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1988.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20312, 20325, 20359, hsg20359, 20446, CC-18, CC-20, SP60, 51560, SP88 and 51588.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 142 mm x 190 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 9 g.
- Box barcode 4545310018889 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 410.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.