Decoration of the Toyota Carina E ST190, sponsored by Team Securicor Toyota, that raced the 1993 BTCC. The set also includes resin wheels to replace those supplied in the model.
Additional details for the Toyota Carina E ST190
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by SK Decals in 1/24 scale with reference SK-24098.
- Raced at the British Touring Car Championship - BTCC in 1993.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits reference B24024.
- Includes resin parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 208 mm x 22 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 21 g.
- Featured in newsletters 403 and 409.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.