Decals designed for recreating the Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205 during its participation in the 30th edition of the TAP Rallye of Portugal 1996 with Rui Madeira at the wheel and Nuno Rodrigues da Silva as co-driver, finishing in first place in both the general classification and in class A8. It is designed for use with the Toyota GT-Four kit by Tamiya, and also with references Big-TK08 by RACING43, and REJI-162 by Reji Model.
Additional details for the Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205
marking / livery, designed by Jorge Pinho
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/24 scale with reference PLB2-948445.
- Raced at the TAP Rallye de Portugal in 1996.
- To be used with Reji Model reference REJI-162, or Tamiya reference TAM24133.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.