Decals for recreating the Mercedes-Benz 300SL that took part in the 2004 Pan American race. You can use these decals directly on the Tamiya kit, although we recommend that you also use the Pit Wall transkit.
Additional details for the Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Pit Wall in 1/24 scale with reference 24D-013.
- Raced at the Carrera Panamericana in 2004.
- To be used with Pit Wall reference 24TK-002, or Tamiya reference TAM24338.
- Includes water slide decals.
- Package measures 150 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
- Featured in newsletter 402.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.