This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
Decals for recreating the MG Metro 6r4 driven by Ayrton Senna during a test series at Wales in 1986 for a prestigious motor magazine.
Additional details for the MG Metro 6r4 Group B
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/24 scale with reference DCL-DEC040.
- Raced at the Test Walles in 1986.
- To be used with Belkits references BEL015, BEL-015, BEL016 and BEL-016.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 28 g.
- Featured in newsletter 400.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.