Additional details for the Sauber Mercedes C9
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K733 (also listed as K733 and K-733).
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1989.
- Includes CNC metal parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 263 mm x 355 mm x 104 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1423 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 400.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.