This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New re-edition for a limited time of this very interesting Fujimi scale model belonging to the "Enthusiast"
series of the Porsche 911 S Coupe. It includes an incredible exploded view of the famous air-cooled rear boxer engine
so characteristic of the Porsche 911, as well as the option of being able to detail and open the area of the front compartment.
Additional details for the Porsche 911 S Coupe
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/24 scale with reference FJ126685 (also listed as 4968728126685, 12668 and 126685).
- Raced in 1969.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 205 mm x 347 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 386 g.
- Box barcode 4968728126685 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 474 and 507.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.