All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the Brexit, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Light blue tone specifically formulated for decorating the Ford GT40 driven by Ken Miles at Le Mans.
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Mk.II Light Blue
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1640.
- Belongs to the Shelby American Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1966.
- To be used with Fujimi reference FJ12125, or Meng Model reference RS-001.
- Package measures 49 mm x 72 mm x 49 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 83 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 399 and 406.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.