All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed.
Zero Paints have decided to temporarily close for a few weeks due to the lack of raw materials under current situation. If the product is not currently in stock, supply might delay up to 1-2 months until they get up to speed with all pending supply orders worldwide.
30ml paint bottle, ready for airbrush use. The tone has been specifically formulated to match the silver color used by the official Sauber C9 at the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1989
Additional details for the Sauber C9 Le Mans 1989 Silver Mica
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1634.
- To be used with Hasegawa reference 20306, or Tamiya reference TAM24091.
- Package measures 37 mm x 60 mm x 37 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 83 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 398, 399 and 406.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.