All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
30ml paint bottle, ready for airbrush use. The tone has been specifically formulated to match the silver color used by the official Sauber C9 at the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1989
Additional details for the Sauber C9 Le Mans 1989 Silver Mica
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1634.
- To be used with Hasegawa reference 20306, or Tamiya reference TAM24091.
- Package measures 43 mm x 66 mm x 43 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 83 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletters 398, 399 and 406.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.