This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Scale model based on reference 14131 that reproduces the 2018 version of the Ninja H2 Carbon
. It includes the road configuration with indicators, larger exhaust muffler, license plate, mirrors, windshield, headlight ... in three new part groups
: black, transparent and chrome. Solid carbon for the upper fairing, engine and compressor reproduced in detail; fairings, engine and swingarm fixed with micro screws; exhaust, muffler and catalytic converter reproduced with chrome parts; metal transfers for Yamaha badges; adhesive masks that facilitate two-tone tank painting.
Additional details for the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon
model bike kit:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/12 scale with reference TAM14136 (also listed as 4950344141364 and 14136).
- Includes paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 200 mm x 349 mm x 75 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 450 g.
- Box barcode 4950344141364 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 396, 403 and 413.
Paints recommended by Tamiya / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.