Fantastic Tameo kit of the Williams Honda FW11B in the version that raced the British Formula 1 Grand Prix. It includes, in addition to the usual white metal parts, several turned metal parts
, and pre-shaped photo-etched parts
for the tires and spoilers. A really enjoyable model indeed!
Additional details for the Williams Honda FW11B
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference TMK438.
- Raced at the British Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1987.
- Includes photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 83 mm x 115 mm x 43 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 168 g.
- Featured in newsletters 395 and 402.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.