This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New model of Tameo's Silverline series, this time recreating the Ferrari 312 B2 at the 1972 Argentine Grand Prix in 1/43 scale.
Additional details for the Ferrari 312 B2
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK129.
- Raced at the Argentine Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1972.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 83 mm x 115 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 142 g.
- Featured in newsletters 395 and 403.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.