All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic and the Brexit, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Ferrari red tone as used in the SF70H. It is served in a 30ml bottle, ready to use with your airbrush.
Additional details for the Ferrari SF70H red
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1007-SF70H-30 (also listed as ZP-1007-SF70H/30).
- To be used with Model Factory Hiro references MFH-K607, K-607, MFH-K608 and K-608, or Tamiya reference TAM20068.
- Package measures 49 mm x 72 mm x 49 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 83 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 394.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.