All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Color tone designed for the Williams BMW FW24. IIt is served in a 30ml bottle, ready to use with your airbrush.
Additional details for the Williams F1 BMW FW24 - Blue
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1060-30 (also listed as ZP-1060/30).
- To be used with Airbrush.
- Package measures 43 mm x 66 mm x 43 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 83 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 394.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.