All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
The Nato Green BS285 green color from Zero Paints has been specially formulated
for modelers who need the best possible approach
to military colors. It is served in 30 ml bottles.
Additional details for the Nato Green BS285
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-MIL1001.
- To be used with Airbrush.
- Package measures 43 mm x 66 mm x 43 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 83 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 392.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.