All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed.
Zero Paints pure brilliant white has been specificaly developed
for scale modelers that need the best possible approximation
to actual car and vehicle colors. This pure white tone matches the one used by a huge ammount of rally cars
(Renault R5 Turbo, Toyota Celica, Porsche 911, Ford Sierra, ...), by Formula 1
(McLaren, Brawn, ...) and by GT's
(Porsche 917, BMW M1, Mc Laren GT1, ...). It is a 30 ml bottle.
Additional details for the Pure Brilliant White - Similar to TS-26
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1026-30 (also listed as ZP-1026/30).
- To be used with Airbrush.
- Package measures 37 mm x 60 mm x 37 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 83 g.
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 392.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.